4" Authentic Japanese Glass Float
Japanese glass fishing floats are popular collectors’ items. They were once used by fishermen in many parts of the world to keep their nets afloat. These Japanese hand made fishing floats were made and used by fishermen from Hokkaido Island of northern Japan and are real authentic floats. In Japan, glass fishing floats are being replaced by plastic and polystyrene making authentic glass fishing floats highly collectible.
- Quantity: 1
- Size: 4"
- Color: Greenish Blue / Bluish Green
- Material: Handblown Glass
- Condition: Used... No cracks or breaks... Minor wear and light scratches are common
- The floats that you will receive are very similar to the picture shown.
- Some floats may be marked and some may not.
These floats are from our own personal collection which we have collected over the past 30 years. Each float is bubble wrapped and packed securely.